Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trained Graduate Teacher through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – NO. AO/ADMIN II/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, B.Ed can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) .
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Trained Graduate Teacher. Walk in Interview will be held on 01/07/2015 between 9.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Vacancy Name : Trained Graduate Teacher
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, B.Ed
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Mumbai
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 01/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : IIT Campus School & Jr. Colllege, Powai, Mumbai – 400076
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment:
IIT Bombay requires Trained Graduate Teacher (Marathi-cum-Hindi) – (01 Position) in the Campus School. The position is temporary on a consolidated salary in the Range of Rs.21000-31000 (L1) [ the selected candidate will be paid the consolidated salary of Rs.21000/- per month] for a period of 89 days or till the new incumbent joins the duties through regular selection procedure, whichever is earlier.
- Educational Qualification : 1. Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50 % marks in Marathi and / or Hindi and in aggregate. The elective subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under : Marathi as a subject in all three years and Hindi as a subject at least in one of the years OR Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of NCERT in the Marathi and / or Hindi subjects with at least 50 % marks in aggregate. 2. B.Ed or its equivalent. 3. Proficiency in teaching in English medium.
- Desirable : (1) Knowledge of Computer Applications. (2) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose or its equivalent.
- Age limit: 35 years (relaxation as per rules)
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) – Trained Graduate Teacher Post:
- Written Test on 01/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Trained Graduate Teacher vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) :
Candidates who possess the requisite qualification mentioned above are requested to appear for Walk-in-interview at IIT Campus School & Jr. Colllege, Powai, Mumbai – 400076 on 1st July, 2015. Candidates are to report between 9.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. Candidates reporting between 9.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m. will only be interviewed. Candidates are requested to bring a resume attached with photocopies of all certificates and marksheets etc. They should also bring all original Certificates / Marksheets etc for verification. Contact Person : Principal, IIT Campus School & Jr. College.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 01/07/2015
VENUE : IIT Campus School & Jr. Colllege, Powai, Mumbai – 400076
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – NO. AO/ADMIN II/2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017