Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Post Doctoral Fellows through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO /2015-2016. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Post Doctoral Fellows on or before 30/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Vacancy Name : Post Doctoral Fellows
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs. 75,000 – 1,00,000/- per month
Job Location : Bombay
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay), POWAI, MUMBAI – 400076
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Post Doctoral Fellows Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the positions of Post-Doctoral Fellows (PDF) in Wadhwani Research Center for Bioengineering, IIT Bombay for the year 2015-16. The details of the PDF are given below:
- No. of Posts : 2 (Two)
- Eligibility : Ph.D. with Bioengineering as research focus with excellent publication record.
- Research Areas : Candidates must be experienced in one or more of the following research areas: Enzyme and Host engineering, Microfluidics, Biosensor instrumentation & system interfacing, Impedance tomography, Biomarkers, Proteomics, Bioinformatics, Optical spectroscopic and microscopic methods.
- Fellowship Amount : Rs. 75,000 – 1,00,000/- per month, depending on the credentials.
- Tenure : 2 years and renewable up to one more year based on performance
- Age : Below 35 years
- Responsibilities : The incumbent will work closely with IIT Bombay faculty associated with WRCB and produce scholarly research of high standards. He/ She is also expected to pledge time to activities like proposal and report writing and conducting Workshops/ Seminars/ Conferences. Wadhwani Research Center for Bioengineering (WRCB), IIT Bombay WRCB focuses on translational research in bioengineering and is looking for talented candidates who have a strong desire and capacity to work towards cutting edge research.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) – Post Doctoral Fellows Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Post Doctoral Fellows Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay):
Individuals interested in working in the above mentioned fields may kindly send their CV’s along with research plan (maximum 2 pages) and arrange to have two letters of references emailed directly [email protected] by June 30th, 2015. Please send your CV and Research Plan toProf. Pramod P. Wangikar Department of Chemical Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Powai, Mumbai – [email protected] last date for receiving the above is June 30th, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO /2015-2016
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016