Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Research Associate through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – NO.DRD/RECTT/PROJECT 48/2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Research Associate on or before 10/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Research Associate|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.28000 – 42000/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay), BOMBAY|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Project Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Civil Engineering of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 6 Months and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 14IMHPCU003 : “CUSE R&D Project – Optimizing location and capacity of emergency response infrastructure for megacities (undertaken in the Centre for Urban Science and Engineering (CUSE) and the Transportation Systems Engineering group of Civil Engineering Department at IIT Bombay)” (IIT-Mhrd Plan Grant for C-USE R&D Projects)
- Position & Salary Project Research Associate (2 Post s )
- Consolidated salary Rs.28000 – 42000/- p.m.
- Qualification Applicants should have a good master level degree in relevant fields such as Urban planning, Transportation, Architecture, Operations research, Land-use and Urban studies with Civil, Architecture or computer science background at UG level. A strong background in GIS research and computational methods would be desirable.
- Job Profile The position is temporary initially for a period of 6 Months and tenable only for the duration of the project (about 30 months).
- Critical day-to-day tasks include data collection, stakeholder association, analysis and preparation of reports & other deliverables on a fixed timeline. It is also expected that the selected researcher will be writing research papers based on the research conducted in the project.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) – Project Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Research Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay):
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 10th April, 2015 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/04/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – NO.DRD/RECTT/PROJECT 48/2015
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017