Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Technical Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – NO.DRD/RECTT/PROJECT 71/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th/ ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Technical Assistant & More Vacancies on or before 29/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Vacancy Name : Project Technical Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH/ 12TH/ ITI
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.14,000 – Rs.31,000
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Project Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary positions for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Energy Science and Engineering of this Institute. The positions are temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 13SOUL001 : “Localisation of Solar Energy Through Local Assembly, Sale & Usage of One Million Solar Study Lamps by IIT Bombay” (1 Million Solar Urja Lamp)
Position & Salary Sr. Project Technical Assistant (1 Post ):
- Consolidated salary Rs.21000 – 31000/- p.m.
- Qualification HSC with at least 5 years of experience with NGO in rural regions of Maharashtra. Preferred background: Worked in some rural projects by executing and implementing to rural communities.
- Job Profile Training of rural people for assembly and distribution of SoUL. Monitoring of implementation in the field and reporting to Head office. Co- ordination with head office, vendors and NGO partners for material dispatch. Frequent travel required in the state.
Position & Salary Project Technical Assistant (1 Post ):
- Consolidated salary Rs.14000 – 20000/- p.m.
- Qualification SSC with ITI and having at least 3 years experience. Preferred background: Worked in some rural projects on technical front. Familiar, with electronic circuit assembling and testing. Developed some testing model for solar system. Knowledge of computer applications and proficiency in written and oral English communication skills.
- Job Profile Testing of components, developing jigs for testing of solar lamp components and any other job related to technical aspects of the project. Preparing manual for technical training and testing of solar lamps. Coordinate with NGOs and other district representatives for project related activities.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) – Project Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay):
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 29th May, 2015 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/05/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – NO.DRD/RECTT/PROJECT 71/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016