Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – NO.DRD/RECTT/PROJECT 62/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Com/ M.Com/ MA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant & More Vacancies on or before 27/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Vacancy Name : Project Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.Com/ M.Com/ M.A
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs.14,000 – 31,000/-pm
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Project Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary positions for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Energy Science and Engineering of this Institute. The positions are temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 13SOUL001 : “Localisation of Solar Energy Through Local Assembly, Sale & Usage of One Million Solar Study Lamps by IIT Bombay” (1 Million Solar Urja Lamp)
Position & Salary Project Research Assistant (1 Post ):
- Consolidated salary Rs.21000 – 31000/- p.m.
- Qualification MA (Sustainable Development). Preferred background: Willing to work in some rural projects in operational and research activities at block levels of across the country. Knowledge of Quality, Quantitative and Impact analysis techniques, computer applications and proficiency in written and oral English communication skills.
- Job Profile Conducting qualitative studies: Data collection, data analysis report writing and writing research papers, Extensive field work and travelling (20 days in a month) in four project states, Support in report writing of quantitative research (if required) , Undertake any other responsibilities related to research
Position & Salary Sr. Project Assistant (1 Post ):
- Consolidated salary Rs.21000 – 31000/- p.m.
- Qualification M. Com with at least 1 year experience. Preferred background: Managing accounts with government sponsored project in an academic institution or any large government or private sector organization.
- Job Profile Managing project Accounts. Handle stock inventory, purchase activities, petty cash and other coordination related activities.
Position & Salary Project Assistant (1 Post ):
- Consolidated salary Rs.14000 – 20000/- p.m.
- Qualification B. Com with at least 2 years experience. Preferred background: Knowledge of Tally and handling data entry operations in organization.
- Job Profile Handling data entry operations related to project work. Training on Tally. Co-ordination with field staff and handling other administrative work.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) – Project Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant & More Vacancies in Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay):
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 27th May, 2015 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/05/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – NO.DRD/RECTT/PROJECT 62/2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017