Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Post Doctoral Fellows through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Post Doctoral Fellows on or before 30/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Vacancy Name : Post Doctoral Fellows
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 05 Posts
Salary : Rs. 75,000 – 1,00,000/- per month
Job Location : Bombay
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay), POWAI, MUMBAI – 400076
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Post Doctoral Fellows Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position of “Post-Doctoral Fellows (PDF)” (upto 5 posts) in the Tata Centre for Technology and Design (TCTD), IIT Bombay, for the period 2015-2016. Tata Centre at IIT Bombay focuses on developing technologies, products and systems to deal with the challenges faced by India’s bottom sector of the economic pyramid. Tata Centre is looking for talented, skilled candidates who have strong desire to develop technologies through high quality research to meet the demands of the society. For more details about the Centre’s activities, please visit the website: http://www.tatacentre.iitb.ac.in.
- Eligibility: Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Energy Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and other related fields of engineering focusing on renewable energy.
- Duration: Two years and extendable for maximum one more year based on outstanding performance and recommendations by the Executive Committee/Professor-in-Charge of the Centre.
- Age: Preferably below 35 years
- Remuneration: The Tata Centre’s Post-Doctoral Fellow will be paid a consolidated fellowship of Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- per month depending on the credentials, and will be provided with suitable accommodation for the duration of his/her tenure. A competitive project grant will be provided based on the requirements of the project proposal on which he/she is going to work
- Responsibilities: Tata Centre’s Post-Doctoral Fellows have to take the leadership roles in the research, academic and administrative activities of the Centre. The PDFs are expected to dedicate approximately 30-40% of their time towards the academic, administrative tasks, formulating courses for the Centre, conducting Workshops/Seminars/Conferences and field tours, supporting various project groups in their domain and guiding Master’s and Ph.D. students, assisting the Core Groups and Steering Committee in its various activities. The PDFs will be working at MIT Tata Center (http://tatacenter.mit.edu/), USA for a period of six months to one year, based on the requirements of proposed project activities for research and training on various aspects of end-to-end research.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) – Post Doctoral Fellows Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- Selection of Post-Doctoral Fellows will be made through an interview of the short-listed candidates by Committees specifically constituted by the Professor-in-Charge of Tata Centre based on the quality of proposal, academic credentials, publication record and excellent hands-on skills, in their domain of expertise.
How To Apply For Post Doctoral Fellows Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay):
Candidates with outstanding capabilities meeting the requirements of Tata Centre’s goals, may submit their applications in soft copy format. The application email should be sent to [email protected] and should contain a covering letter, detailed CV, one letter of recommendation (recommendation letter should be emailed directly by the Recommender). In addition, the applicants are required to submit a two page synopsis of proposed research which must be compatible with the Centre’s objectives.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017