Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Director on or before 11/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
Vacancy Name : Director
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-80,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 11/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi), Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Director Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for appointment to the post of Director, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi. The Director of an IIT, being the academic as well as administrative head, is expected to have proven administrative, teaching and research background (including significant experience in research guidance at the Ph.D. level) with the leadership qualities to head an Institute of National importance.
- The candidate/person should be a Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with an outstanding academic record throughout and a minimum of 10 years experience as a Professor in a reputed Educational Institute (relaxable in case of an outstanding candidate).
- Applicant should preferably be not more than 60 years of age.
- The post carries a fixed pay of Rs. 80,000/- (Apex scale) per month, with allowances as per rules.
- The Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi is an autonomous institution fully funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- The Director will be appointed after obtaining the approval of the Competent Authority based on the recommendations made by the Search-cum-Selection Committee.
- The Search-cumSelection Committee will consider applications received in response to this advertisement, as well as nominations received from eminent persons.
- The appointment will be on contractual basis for a period of five years or till the attainment of 70 years, whichever is earlier, as per usual terms and conditions.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi):
- Interested individuals may apply giving detailed resume in the following format clearly bringing out research, teaching, industry-academia collaborations and administrative achievements, alongwith two pages justification in support of their candidature, two pages vision statement for the institution and contact details of at least two distinguished individuals well acquainted with their work.
- The application typed on plain paper along with enclosures may be sent by Registered/Speed Post to:-
- Under Secretary (TS.1) Department of Higher Education Ministry of Human Resource Development, Room No. 428 “C” Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi -110 001
- so as to reach the Ministry within 45 days from the date of this advertisement. Persons employed in Government Departments, Autonomous Organizations and Public Sector Undertakings, should send their applications through proper channel with an Advance Copy to the above address.
- Envelope containing the application form should be inscribed on top of it in bold “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DIRECTOR, IIT DELHI”. One copy of the application must be sent electronically to email@example.com.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/09/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017