Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.: IITD/IRD/082/2015. Candidates who have completed DIPLOMA/ GRADUATE/ ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Project Assistant on or before 01/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Project Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ Any Graduate/ ITI|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||01/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi), Delhi|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Junior Project Assistant Recruitment:
Candidates of Indian Nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in Test/ Interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project Affordable Refreshable Braille Displays Based on Shape Memory Actuation (RP02887)
- Funding Agency Wellcome Trust, U.K.
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. M. Balakrishnan
- Dett./Centre Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Duration of the project 22/04/2016
- Consolidated Fellowship : Rs.14,000-15400-16800- 18200-19600-21000-22400/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
- Essential Qualifications: Diploma (3 years duration) / Graduate Degree in appropriate discipline Or ITI (2 years duration) in relevant trade with 4 years relevant work experience.
- Desirable: Person proficient in soldering electrical components on PCBs. Work may also include managing office logistics, purchases and local travel, machining, fitting, part assembly, packing, basic knowledge of computers, MS Word, Excel, Internet etc
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) – Junior Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Project Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi):
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by e-mail to Ms. Sunita at her e-mail id: [email protected] IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) alongwith the interview details. Only short-listed candidates will be informed. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. M. Balakrishnan at his e-mail id: [email protected]% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms. The last date for submitting the completed applications by e-mail is 01/05/2015 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/05/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.: IITD/IRD/082/2015