Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Project Attendant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.: IITD/IRD/104/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Project Attendant. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/07/2015 between 11.00 a.m. to 12.00 a.m. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
Vacancy Name : Junior Project Attendant
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 10/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Committee Room, Kusuma School of Biological Sciences, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Junior Project Attendant Recruitment:
Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test / interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project Investigation the Role of Gelsolin as Common Cellular Player for Modulating Amyloid Load and Neurode Generation (RP02820)
- Funding Agency Department of Biotechnology (DBT)
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. Bishwajit Kundu
- Deptt/.Centre Kusuma School of Biological Sciences (KSBS)
- Duration of the Project Upto:08/10/2016
- Consolidated Pay-slab : Rs.7,000-7,700-8,400-9,100- 9,800-10,500-11,200/- per month plus HRA @ 20%
- Qualifications: 10th class passed with at-least two years experience in working at Microbiology / Biochemistry Laboratory, Skilled in General Laboratory works (autoclave, buffer making etc.)
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) – Junior Project Attendant Post:
- Written Test on 10/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Project Attendant vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi):
The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Bishwajit Kundu at his e-mail id: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10/07/2015
VENUE : Committee Room, Kusuma School of Biological Sciences, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.: IITD/IRD/104/2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017