Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.: IITD/IRD/109/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs-12,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 17/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi), Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow||01 Post||B.Tech||Rs-12,000/-pm||NA|
Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test / interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project GTWG Proposal on Renewable Energy Technology (RP02953)
- Funding Agency Department of Science & Technology (DST)
- Name of the Project Investigator:Prof. G.N. Tiwari
- Deptt/.Centre Centre for Energy Studies (CES)
- Duration of the Project Upto:21/09/2017
|Post (s)||Consolidated Pay-slab||Qualifications|
|Jr. Research Fellow (1)||Rs.12,000/- per month plus HRA @ 30%||B. Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering with minimum four year experience in Solar Energy.|
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 17/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi):
- Walk In Test / Date of Interview&Time of Interview:17/07/2015 &10.00 a.m.
- The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview.
- No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
- In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. G.N. Tiwari at his e-mail id: email@example.com
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/07/2015
VENUE :Committee Room No. 343, Block-V, Centre for Energy Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 Ph:011-26591258
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.: IITD/IRD/109/2015