Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.: IITD/IRD/151/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 07/09/2015 at 10.30 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification :B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 post
Job Location :New Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 07/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi), Delhi
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test / interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project Acquisition, Modeling and Display of Animated Objects (RP02571)
- Funding Agency Department of Science & Technology (DST)
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. Prem Kumar Kalra
- Deptt/.Centre Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Duration of the Project Upto:13/03/2017
- Qualification : 1st class B. Tech. in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering with NET Qualification. Or 1st class M. Tech. in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering. Experience in Open GL Programming, 3D Modeling, Rendering, Texture Mapping and Computer Aided Design.
- Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 30%
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 07/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure ForJunior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi):
The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Prem Kumar Kalra at his e-mail id: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 07/09/2015
VENUE : Room No.-425, Block-II-A, Bharti Building, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.: IITD/IRD/151/2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017