Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – NO. IITD/IRD/RP03011/1354. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 17/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi), Delhi|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project Development of Biopesticidal Formulation Employing Biocontrol Agents Integrating Botanicals (Oil cakes, Plant Parts etc.) (RP03011)
- Funding Agency Department of Biotechnology (DBT)
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. Satyawati Sharma
- Deptt/.Centre Centre for Rural Development and Technology (CRDT)
- Duration of the Project Upto:22/01/2018
- Qualifications : 1st class M.Sc. in Nematology / Microbiology / Molecularbiology plus NET qualification. Preference will be given to the candidates having expertise in microbe isolation and its molecular characterization.
- Consolidated Pay-slab : Rs.25,000/- per month plus HRA @ 30%
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi):
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by e-mail with advertisement No. on the subject line to [email protected] IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) alongwith the interview details. Only short-listed candidates will be informed. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Satyawati Sharma at her e-mail id [email protected] 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms. The last date for submitting the completed applications by e-mail is 17/03/2015 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/03/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – NO. IITD/IRD/RP03011/1354
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016