Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Librarian through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO._O1/2015(E-1). Candidates who have completed M.Lib can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Librarian on or before 22/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
Vacancy Name : Librarian
Educational Qualification : M.Lib
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi), Delhi
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Librarian Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the following post in Central Library of the Institute :-
- LIBRARIAN : One Post
- SCALE OF PAY : Rs. 37,400-67,000/- + AGP Rs. 10,000/- (Pay Band-4)
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE : 1. Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation with
at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade and a consistently good academic record. 2. Deputy Librarian completing service of three years in the AGP of Rs. 9,000/- and otherwise eligible as per conditions prescribed by the UGC. OR At least thirteen years as a Deputy Librarian in a University Library or eighteen years experience as a College Librarian or equivalent.
- DESIRABLE : (a) M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree in Library Science/Documentation/ Archives and Manuscriptkeeping. Specialized course in Computer Applications & Networking. Experience in Computer Aided Management of the Library System. (b) Evidence of innovative library service and organization of published work.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) – Librarian Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Librarian Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi):
- Incumbent Librarian shall be placed at the appropriate stage as per the fixation formula of 6th CPC in PB-4, Rs. 37,400-67,000/- with AGP Rs. 10,000/-.
- Those eligible candidates who have already applied against Advertisement No. 04/2014 (E-I) need not apply again. However, they may upgrade their C.V., if they so desire by submitting a fresh application.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill up the post of Librarian by deputation.
- Minimum requirement of qualifications and / or experience may be relaxed in respect of exceptionally outstanding candidates.
- Mere fulfillment of qualifications and experience requirement does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- Candidates are required to produce self attested copies of all Certificates including category certificate, if applicable, in the prescribed format required for appointment to the posts under the Govt. of India alongwith the application.
- Outstation candidates called for Interview will be paid AC 1st Class train fare / Economy Class by Air or actual expenditure and AC Taxi by road (from Airport / Railway Station / ISBT and back) fare from their place of residence / work and back by the shortest route. Prescribed application form may be obtained from the JOINT REGISTRAR (ESTT.-I), INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DELHI, HAUZ KHAS, NEW DELHI-110016 either in person or by sending a self addressed envelop (size 10 x 23 cms). The application form can be downloaded from the Institute Website: www.iitd.ac.in, then click on [email protected] Last date for submission of completed application forms is 22.6.2015. Persons employed in Govt./Semi Govt. Organisations/ Autonomous Bodies must submit their applications through their employers.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/06/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO._O1/2015(E-1)
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016