Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.: IITD/IRD/096/2015 . Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 15/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-23,500-37,600/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi), New Delhi-110016
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project Record of staff hired by IRD to work under GATE/JAM Office (MI00199)
- Funding Agency Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. K.K. Pant, Chairman, GATE / JAM
- Deptt./Centre Chemical Engineering
- Duration of the project Upto: 31/03/2017
- Post (s):Project Assistant (1)
- Consolidated Pay:Rs.23,500-25,850-28,000- 30,550-32,900-35,250-37,600/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
- Qualifications:Graduate Degree or equivalent Knowledge of office procedures, Noting / drafting etc. And dealing with correspondence.Should have minimum five years’ experience in one or more of the followings:
- Work connected with meetings/conference Work connected to conducting All India Level Entrance Test / Exams.Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, Power Point, Programming & Hardware etc.
- The post may be downgraded as per discretion of the Selection Committee if none of the candidate is found suitable for the post.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi):
- The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc.
- by post to Assistant Registrar, IRD Unit, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016. The advertisement No. & post applied for must be mentioned on the left side of the application.
- IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) along with the interview details.
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact ChairmanGATE/JAM at e-mail id: [email protected]
- 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
- The last date for submitting the completed applications by post is 15/06/2015 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/06/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.: IITD/IRD/096/2015
Top Company Openings:
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016