Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – NO. IITD/IRD/RP03047/111. Candidates who have completed M.A, M.Com, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Associate on or before 15/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
Vacancy Name :Project Associate
Educational Qualification : M.A, M.Com, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.27,500/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi), Delhi
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project Assessing Value of Agro-Met Advisory Services of Indian Meteorological Department to Farmers in Haryana (RP03047)
- No of post : 01
- Funding Agency South Asian Network for Development & Environmental Economics
- Name of the Project Investigator Dr. Upasna Sharma
- Deptt./Centre Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Duration of the project Upto: 14/01/2017
- Qualifications: 1st class M.A. in Economics, Policy Studies, Geography, Sociology / M.Com. / M.Sc. or Masters in any other discipline provided the candidate proves their suitability for the position during the interview. The position requires the candidate to help the Project Investigator conduct field experiment in agricultural belt in Haryana and would therefore require willingness to travel. Any experience of conducting interviews and focus group discussions is desirable.
- Consolidated Pay: Rs.27,500/- per month (consolidated) without HRA
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) – Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi):
The post may be downgraded as per discretion of the Selection Committee if none of the candidate is found suitable for the post. A Project Associate is required for a period of one year initially and extendable to another 6 months if necessary. The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by post to Dr. Upasna Sharma, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016. The advertisement No. & post applied for must be mentioned on the left side of the application or the candidate may also forward their resume by e-mail with Advertisement No. on the subject line by filling form No. IRD/REC-4 to Dr. Upasna Sharma at her e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) alongwith the interview details. Only short-listed candidates will be informed. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Dr. Upasna Sharma at her above stated e-mail Ids. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms. The last date for submitting the completed applications by post or by-email is 15/07/2015 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – NO. IITD/IRD/RP03047/111