Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Scientist through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.: IITD/IRD/107/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Scientist. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/07/2015 at 03.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
Vacancy Name : Project Scientist
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 21/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Committee Room, I.D.D.C. IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Project Scientist Recruitment:
Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test / interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project Laptop based Test Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment for 155 mm FH 77 B02 Bofors (RP03026)
- Funding Agency D.R.D.O. Ministry of Defence
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. D.T. Shahani
- Deptt/.Centre Instrument Design & Development Centre (IDDC)
- Duration of the Project Upto:12/04/2016
- Consolidated Pay-slab : Rs.32,000-35,200-38,400- 41,600-44,800-48,000-51,200/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
- Qualifications: 1st class M. Tech. in Instrumentation and Control with experience in Microcontroller Programming, OrCAD, Hardware Design, C, Multisin, Labview, Serial Communication, Development Boards etc
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) – Project Scientist Post:
- Written Test on 21/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Scientist vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi):
The post may be downgraded as per discretion of the Selection Committee if none of the candidate is found suitable for the post. The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. D.T. Shahani at his e-mail id: email@example.com
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/07/2015
VENUE : Committee Room, I.D.D.C. IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.: IITD/IRD/107/2015