Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.: IITD/IRD/147/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech, Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 17/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-36,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi), Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project Sustainable Treatment of Wastewater using Microalgae and Bio-coagulant for Biocrude Production (RP02675)
- Funding Agency Department of Science & Technology (DST)
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. S.N. Naik
- Deptt./Centre Centre for Rural Development and Technology (CRDT)
- Duration of the project Upto: 17/04/2016
- Post (s) :Research Associate (1)
- Consolidated Pay:Rs.36,000/- per month plus HRA @ 30%
- Qualifications:Ph.D. or equivalent degree in Life Sciences / Environmental Sciences with minimum 2 years experience in Cultivation & Processing of algae using wastewater. Or 1st class M. Tech. degree in above subjects with minimum 3 years experience in above fields.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi):
- A Project Associate is required for a period of one year initially and extendable to another 6 months if necessary.
- The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by post to Prof. S.N. Naik, Room No-389, Block-III, Centre for Rural Development and Technology, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016.
- The advertisement No. & post applied for must be mentioned on the left side of the application. IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) alongwith the interview details.
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. S.N. Naik at his e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates.
- In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
- The last date for submitting the completed applications by post is 17/08/2015 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/08/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.: IITD/IRD/147/2015