Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.: IITD/IRD/160/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Senior Project Assistant on or before 01/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
Vacancy Name :Senior Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000-40,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi), Delhi
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Senior Project Assistant Recruitment:
Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test / interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project Record for Staff hired by IRD to work under QIP (MI00193)
- Funding Agency IIT Delhi
- Name of the Project Investigator Dr. Mahim Sagar
- Deptt/.Centre Department of Management Studies
- Consolidated Pay-slab: Rs.25,000-27,500-30,000- 32,500-35,000-37,500-40,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
- Qualifications: A Graduate Degree with 10 (ten) years work experience in office procedures, conduct of meetings / Conference / Workshop Programmes / Post Graduate level admission work etc. with technical educational Institutions. Desirable: Knowledge of office procedures, rules & regulations generally operative in educational institutions including experience in admission work preferably post graduate level, handling storepurchase, accounting procedures, the actual conduct / scheduling of meetings etc. Knowledge of using computers, internet and software such as MS Office is required. Should have an experience in conducting CEP programmes / training programmes and relevant understanding of QIP/CEP norms & procedure in technical education.
- Duration of the Project Upto:31/03/2017
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) – Senior Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Project Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi):
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by e-mail with advertisement No. on the subject line to [email protected] IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) alongwith the interview details. Only short-listed candidates will be informed. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Dr. Mahim Sagar at his e-mail id [email protected] 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms. The last date for submitting the completed applications by e-mail is 01/09/2015 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/09/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.: IITD/IRD/160/2015