Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.: IITD/IRD/159/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 04/09/2015 at 03.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 post
Job Location :New Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 04/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi), Hauz Khas, New Delhi -110016
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Research Fellow||01 Post||M.Sc||Rs-14,000/-pm||NA|
Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test / interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project Development of Iron Oxide based Nanotheranostics for Cancer Diagnosis & Therapy (RP03084)
- Funding Agency Department of Biotechnology
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. Harpal Singh
- Deptt/.Centre Centre for Biomedical Engineering (CBME)
- Duration of the Project Upto:02/02/2017
- Post (s) :Sr. Research Fellow (1)
- Consolidated Pay-slab :Rs.14,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 30%
- Qualifications:1st class M.Sc. with 4-5 years research experience in mammalian cell culture. Knowledge of Iron oxide and polymeric nanoparticle preparations. Experience in Nano medicine and animal studies.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 04/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi):
- Walk In Test / Date of Interview:04/09/2015,Time of Interview:03.00 p.m.
- The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview.
- No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections.
- 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
- In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Harpal Singh at his e-mail id: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 04/09/2015
VENUE :Committee Room, Centre for Biomedical Engineering, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016 Ph:011-26591149
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.: IITD/IRD/159/2015.