Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate/ Attendant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.: IITD/IRD/161/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, M.E/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Associate/ Attendant. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/09/2015 at 03.30 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
Vacancy Name : Project Associate/ Attendant
Educational Qualification :10TH, 12TH, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 post
Job Location :New Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 17/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Committee Room No.-290, Block-III,, Centre for Rural Development and Technology (CRDT), IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Project Associate/ Attendant Recruitment:
Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test / interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project Testing and Evaluation of Biomass Cookstoves (RP02428)
- Funding Agency Ministry of New and Renewable Resources (MNRE), GoI
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. V.K. Vijay
- Deptt/.Centre Centre for Rural Development and Technology (CRDT)
- Duration of the Project Upto:31/03/2017
- Project Associate – Rs.27,500-30,250-33,000- 35,750-38,500-41,250- 44,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20% – 1st class M. Tech. with two years relevant experience.
- Project Attendant – Rs.10,500-11,500-12,500- 13,500-14,500-15,500- 16,500/- per month plus HRA @ 20% – 10th class passed with seven years experience Or 12th class passed with five years experience
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) – Project Associate/ Attendant Post:
- Written Test on 17/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Associate/ Attendant vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi):
The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Prem Kumar Kalra at his e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/09/2015
VENUE : Committee Room No.-290, Block-III,, Centre for Rural Development and Technology (CRDT), IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.: IITD/IRD/161/2015