Indian Institute of Technology Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of JR. RESEARCH FELLOW through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Recruitment 2015 – IIT/SRIC/R/ECP/2015/62 DATED 9THAPRIL, 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/Any Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Jr. Research Fellow . Walk in Interview will be held on 21/05/2015at 03.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name:Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Vacancy Name:Jr. Research Fellow
Educational Qualification:M.Sc/Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy:01
Job Location:New Delhi
Walk in Date To Apply For This Job:21/05/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Indian Institute of Technology Delhi,Industrial Research & Development Unit Hauz Khas, New Delhi -110016
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi JR. RESEARCH FELLOW Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Jr.ResearchFellow||01||M.Sc/Any Post Graduate||Rs-12,000/-pm||NA|
- Title of the Project :GTWG Proposal on Advance Coal Technology (RP03015)
- Funding Agency: Department of Science & Technology (DST) Name of the Project Investigator Prof. (Ms.) Sreedevi Upadhyayula
- Deptt/.Centre: Department of Chemical Engineering
- Duration of the Project: Upto:03/02/2018
- Distribution:. • Head of the Deptt./Centres/Units : It is requested that the contents of the Above Advt. be brought to the notice of the staff working in your Deptt./Centre/Unit • Webmaster, IRD : To put advertisement at IITD website. • Notice Boards • Advertisement file • Prof. (Ms.) Sreedevi Upadhyayula, PI, Department of Chemical Engg. • Copy to Chairperson, DRC/CRC
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Delhi – JR. RESEARCH FELLOW Post:
- Written Test on 21/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For JR. RESEARCH FELLOW Vacancy In Indian Institute of Technology Delhi:
- Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test / interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview.
- No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
- In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. (Ms.) Sreedevi Upadhyayula at her e-mail id: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/05/2015
VENUE :Committee Room, Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 Ph:011-26591083