Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Senior Research Fellow on or before 18/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Gandhinagar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 18/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar), Gandhinagar
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
IIT Gandhinagar (IITGN) invites applications for 1 Senior Research Fellow for supporting research and development work on high fidelity computational aeroelasticity/fluid structure interaction of transonic axial compressor blades. The work involves the computational assessment of the onset of flutter, dynamic stall, instabilities and limit cycle oscillations in transonic flow for the design of flutter free rotor blades using open source finite volume and finite element softwares.
- Candidates with expertise and/or interest in Computational Fluid Dynamics, Dynamics, Computational Structural Dynamics, High Speed Aerodynamics of Internal Flows, Reduced-Order Modelling techniques and High Performance Computing are welcomed to apply for this post. Candidates must have a good Master’s and/or Bachelor’s degrees in Mechanical and/or Aerospace Engineering (with strong background in fluid mechanics, solid mechanics, and dynamics).
- S/He is expected to be strong in mathematical and numerical modelling of engineered systems, high performance computing programming skills for implementing high fidelity computational engineering algorithms and softwares on multi-core and accelerator based computing platforms and good communication skills. Familiarity with Linux Operating Systems and parallel computing will be useful. Familiarity and willingness to use and integrate open source computational engineering softwares such as OpenFOAM, SU2, Deal II and Dakota for the work is a must for this position. Interest in GPU/CUDA programming will be a welcome advantage as the computational work will use the Multi-core and GPU HPC Cluster at IITGN as well as resources on the Indian Grid Garuda and CDAC Param Yuva II. JRFs with the necessary skill sets for this project and 2 years of JRF experience are encouraged to apply.
- Compensation will follow stipulated norms set by the Institute.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar):
Those interested are requested to download the application package from http://www.iitgn.ac.in/staff-oncontract.htm, e-mail a single zipped file containing (1)Application Form, (2) Curriculum vitae, (3) List of courses done, (4) Details of project work done , (5)List of referees and their contact details and (6) a 1-2 page statement of purpose outlining your suitability, the skill sets which you will bring and apply in the research area [email protected] note that your single zipped file should be named as <your last name>_pdf_gtre.zip. Candidates shortlisted for the interview are to submit the hardcopies of all these documents, if they are selected. Incomplete application
forms i.e. resume only and applications without statement of purpose will be ignored. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed to appear before a selection committee for interview. The last date for application is 18 May 2015. For any queries regarding the research areas, please feel free to contact Professor Murali Damodaran [email protected]
Important Dates To ReSenior Research Fellow :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/05/2015