Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate/ Officer/ Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Associate/ Officer/ Engineer on or before 30/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate/ Officer/ Engineer|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar),Gandhinagar|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar) Project Associate/ Officer/ Engineer Recruitment:
- IIT Gandhinagar invites applications for 3 Project Associate/Officer/Engineer research and development positions in high fidelity computational fluid structure interaction of transonic axial compressor blades. The work involves the computational assessment of the onset of flutter, dynamic stall, instabilities and limit cycle oscillations in transonic flow for the design of flutter free rotor blades.
- Candidates with expertise and/or interest in one or more of the domains of Computational Fluid Dynamics, Dynamics, Computational Structural Dynamics, High Speed Aerodynamics of Internal Flows, Reduced-Order Modelling techniques and High Performance Computing are welcomed to apply for this post. Candidates must hold a good MTech degree and/or BTech in Mechanical and/or Aerospace Engineering or Structural Engineering. S/He is expected to have a strong aptitude in mathematical and numerical modelling of engineered systems, knowledge of high performance computing and programming skills in implementing high fidelity computational engineering algorithms and softwares on multi-core and accelerator based computing platforms and good communication skills. Familiarity with Linux Operating Systems and parallel computing will be useful. Familiarity and willingness to use and integrate open source computational engineering softwares such as OpenFOAM, SU2, Deal II and Dakota for the work is a must for this position. Interest in GPU/CUDA programming will be a welcome advantage as the computational work will use the Multi-core and GPU HPC Cluster at IITGN as well as resources on the Indian Grid, Garuda such as the CDAC Param Yuva II.
- Compensation will follow stipulated norms of the Institute. Initial appointment will be for 1 year with the possibility of renewal for another year depending on performance.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar) – Project Associate/ Officer/ Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Associate/ Officer/ Engineer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar):
Those interested are requested to download the application package from http://www.iitgn.ac.in/staff-oncontract.htm, e-mail a single zipped file containing (1)Application Form, (2) Curriculum vitae, (3) List of courses done, (4) Details of project work done , (5)List of referees and their contact details and (6) a 1-2 page statement of purpose outlining your suitability, the skill sets which you will bring and apply in the research area [email protected] Please note that your single zipped file should be named as <your last name>_po_gtre.zip. Candidates shortlisted for the interview are to submit the hardcopies of all these documents, if they are selected. Incomplete application forms i.e. resume only and applications without statement of purpose will be ignored. The last date for application is 30 April 2015. For any queries regarding the research area, please feel free to contact Professor Murali Damodaran [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/04/2015