Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Library Trainees through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Lib can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Library Trainees on or before 15/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar)
Vacancy Name : Library Trainees
Educational Qualification : M.Lib
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs.18,000/-pm
Job Location : Gandhinagar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar),Gandhinagar
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar) Library Trainees Recruitment:
The Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITGn) library is looking for young, dynamic, tech- savvy, highly motivated and committed fresh Post-Graduates in Library & Information Science from recognized Indian universities to serve as Library Trainees purely on a temporary basis for one year.
- Essential Qualifications: Master’s in Library & Information Science (MLISc) or equivalent with First Class
- Number of Trainees to be Admitted: Four
- Nature of Traineeship: Learn while you work on different functions & services of the library.
- Duration: The duration of traineeship will be for one year (usually July-July).
- Remuneration: Consolidated stipend of Rs.18,000/- per month.
- Age Limit: 26 years as on 22nd June, 2015 (the date of test & interview). Relaxation for SC, ST & PD category Candidates Qualifications: MLISc or equivalent with 60%, Age Limit-31 years
- The selected candidates will have to work from Monday-Saturday (six days a week) and be ready to work in different shifts and weekends on rotation basis. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the written test & interview. Selection of candidates will be based on their consistent academic record & performance in the written test & personal interview.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar) – Library Trainees Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Library Trainees Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar):
Interested candidates who meet the above mentioned basic requirements may send their application in a prescribed form along with resume inserting a passport size photograph to it and all required documents, [email protected] by 15th June, 2015 and directly come for the written test & interview without waiting for a call letter. The written test will be in English. Candidates are requested to bring with them the certificates (original & one set of photocopy) in support of date of birth, qualifications & category. Candidates who have appeared for their final year examination and are expecting the results before the test & interview date may also apply, but must produce the final marks sheet at the time of test & interview, in proof of them having passed the examination in FIRST CLASS. Date for written test & interview: 22nd June, 2015 (Monday) at 9.30am. Venue for written test & interview: Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, VGEC Campus, Chandkheda,at the crossing of Visat-Gandhinagar Highway with New C.G.Road, Ahmedabad – 382424. For more information about the Institute, Library and this announcement, please visit http://www.iitgn.ac.in/staff-on-contract.htm
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/06/2015