Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Software Developer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Software Developer & More Vacancies Job on or before 25/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar)
Vacancy Name : Software Developer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 05 post
Salary : Rs.40,000/p.m
Job Location : Gujarat
Last Date to Apply for this job :25/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, GANDHINAGAR VGEC Campus, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad – 382424, Gujarat
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar) Software Developer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- IT Engineer Minimum Qualification: Post Code: POS-02 BE/BTech in Computer Science, Information Technology or any Vacancy: 2 other relevant/related branch of engineering or MCA (regular) with a minimum of 55% marks. Eligibility: A minimum of 4 years of work experience Must be able to configure active network components, handson experience in configuring independently Router, L3, L2 Switch, Wireless Controller and Access Points Knowledge of Linux, Windows operating systems with ability to configure servers Knowledge of daily operations and user-call support activity using ticket-based management system Knowledge of UTM and Firewall Familiarity with computer network attack and exploitation methodologies Understanding network infrastructure in a Data Center Ability to work individually and as a team member Strong written and verbal communication skills Minimum job requirements: Diagnose, monitor and troubleshoot Internet connectivity issues in coordination with the provider. Provide technical support directly to end users through ticketing system and periodically through screen sharing. Provide 24×7 onsite/offsite support on critical systems whenever necessary. Age Limit: 30 years as on last date of application submission
- System Administrator Minimum Qualification: Administrator BE/BTech in Computer Science, Information Technology or any Post Code: POS-03 other relevant/related branch of engineering with minimum of 65% Vacancy: 1 marks. Eligibility: A minimum of 3 years of work experience in IT industry Excellent command on Linux operating system with ability to install packages, manage networking, manage services, configuring firewall etc. Excellentknowledgeofinstallation, configuration, maintenance of linux/unix based servers Ability to configure and maintain various application supporting technologies – Apache, mysql, PostgreSQL Familiarity with computer network attack and exploitation methodologies Familiarity with technologies for cloud computing, managing data center and high performance computing Strong written and verbal communication skills. Minimum job requirements: Dealing with vendors Provide technical support directly to end users through ticketing system and periodically through screen sharing. Provide 24×7 onsite/offsite support on critical systems whenever necessary. Monitor and review system logs and detect and troubleshoot problems. Age Limit: 28 years as on last date of application submission
- Project Assistant Minimum Qualification: Post Code: POS-04 BE/BTech in Computer Science, Information Technology or any Vacancy: 1 other relevant/related branch of engineering or MCA (regular) with minimum 65% marks. Minimum Experience: 2 years in office filing, documentation. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong knowledge in MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint Minimum job requirements: Assist in paperwork and coordination with other team members faculty. First Point of Contact in terms of support and smooth conduction of meetings, discussions, arranging video conference etc. Age Limit: 25 years as on last date of application submission
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar) – Software Developer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Software Developer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar) :
- Interested persons are requested to apply online at mentioned URL (http://apply.iitgn.ac.in/staffrecruit-ims/) only. For identification purpose, each candidate should keep his PAN Card (only) for verification. The PAN Card number needs to be entered in the application form at appropriate place. No manual / Paper / Email application will be entertained. Read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information about your candidature.Candidates must be ready to relocate anywhere in India at specified location/office decided by IIT Gandhinagar
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Relaxation of age and/or educational qualifications will be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates, with prior approval of appropriate authority.
- All qualifications should be from an Indian University / Institute recognized by AICTE /appropriate statutory authority.
- If eligible, candidates may apply in multiple position and must submit separate application for each position.
- Candidature of an applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by him/her is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The E-mail ID entered in the online application form must remain valid for at least next one year. No change in the E-mail ID will be allowed, once entered. All future correspondence would be sent via E-mail only.
- Shortlisted candidates must bring the originals and photocopies of their marksheets, certificates and testimonials of work experience at the time of written test and/or interview.
- Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies / Educational Institutions have to produce NOC at the time of Interview without which they shall not be allowed to appear for the same.
- IITGN reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify / alter the recruitment process, if needed, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- IITGN reserves the right not to select any candidate for the post(s).
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained. Canvassing in any form shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/10/2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017