Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) Recruitment 2015 – ENV/P/RGU/06. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech / Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this JRF/SRF/RA. Walk in Interview will be held on 07/04/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati)|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||07/04/2015.|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Guwahati|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) JRF/SRF/RA Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one JRF/SRF/RA post in the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research project entitled “Development of low cost chitosan based crosslinked resins for the recovery and removal of palladium from synthetic and spent electroless plating solutions” in the Centre for Environment, IIT Guwahati. The appointment will be on adhoc basis for three months only and will be renewed after satisfactory performance.
Qualification and Experience:
- JRF: M.Sc in Polymer Science or equivalent with minimum 55% marks with NET
- SRF: M.Sc in Polymer Science or equivalent OR BE/BTech in Chemical Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks and at least 2 years of experience OR ME/MTech in Chemical Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks
- RA: Ph.D. degree or 3 years post experience with ME/MTech. in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- The candidate with basic knowledge and experience in the synthesis and characterization of polymers will be preferred. Pay per month: JRF – Rs. 16,000. SRF – Rs. 18,000. RA – Rs. 22,000. HRA + MA as per the Institute rule
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) – JRF/SRF/RA Post:
- Written Test on 07/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for JRF/SRF/RA vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati):
Interested candidates are requested to appear in a walk-in-interview to be held on (7th April) 2015 at (10:00 AM) in the Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. Candidates may send their applications with CV (including copies of document related to educational qualification, experience, contact address, phone no., e-mail etc) through e-mail or on plain paper to Prof. R. Uppaluri, Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati 781039. Phone no. + 91 361 2582260, e-mail:[email protected] Candidates will have to bring their all original documents at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 07/04/2015.
VENUE : Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Guwahati
Reference:Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) Recruitment 2014 – ENV/P/RGU/06