Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/06/2015 at 02.30 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Guwahati
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 23/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Guwahati-781039, Assam
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a walk-in interview to be held in the Conference Room of the Department of Biosciences and Bioengineering on June 23, 2015, 2:30 PM onwards for a temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a DBT, Govt. of India funded project entitled “Structural and functional studies of translation initiation factors from Pyrococcus horikoshii OT3”.
- Scale of pay: JRF: Rs. 16,000 + HRA for GATE/NET/BET/BINC qualified candidates. Rs. 12,000 + HRA otherwise
- Qualification: JRF: Candidates with M.Sc/B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent degree in any life science related subjects or Chemistry. Candidates having experience in protein crystallography/computational biology/protein biochemistry/molecular biology will be preferred.
- Terms: Appointment will be initially made for a period of one (1) year and may be extended for up to maximum duration of the project.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 23/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati):
Candidates have to appear in the walk-in-interview in person along with an application/CV giving details of all educational qualifications, experience and submit photocopies of relevant documents at the time of interview. Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview. Candidates will not be sent any interview call letter separately. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the interview. Selection is not possible without appearing in the interview. All candidates must report by 2:00 PM on the date of interview. Advance copy of CV may be sent [email protected] Shankar Prasad Kanaujia Assistant Professor Department of Biosciences and Bioengineering IIT Guwahati, Guwahati – 781 039 Phone: 0361-2582228 Webpage: www.iitg.ernet.in/spkanaujia
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23/06/2015
VENUE : Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Guwahati-781039, Assam