Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Tech, M.Tech, MBBS/ BDS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 19/06/2015 at 02.30 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech/M.B.B.S/ B.D.S
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Guwahati
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 19/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Guwahati-781039, Assam
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a walk in interview to be held in Conference Room, Department of Biosciences & Bioengineering on June19, 2015, 2:30 pm onwards for a temporary JRF position funded by ICMR, Govt. of India under the project titled “Advanced glycation end products and macrophage store operated calcium entry”
- Scale of pay: JRF: Rs. 16,000 + HRA for MBBS/BDS/MTech or MSc/BTech with GATE/NET. Rs. 12,000 + HRA otherwise.
- Qualification: JRF: Candidates with MBBS/BDS/M.Sc/B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent degree in any life science related subjects. Candidates with experience in mammalian cell culture/ molecular biology will be preferred.
- Terms: Appointment will be initially made for a period of one (1) year and may be extended for up to maximum duration of the project.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 19/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati):
Candidates have to appear for a walk-in-interview along with a signed application letter, a detailed biodata, original & photocopies of certificates, two passport size photographs. Candidates will not be sent any interview call letter separately. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the interview. All candidates must report by 2 pm on the date of interview. Advance copy of CV may be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any further information please contact Dr Piruthivi Sukumar, Assistant Professor, Dept of Biosciences and Bioengineering, IIT Guwahati, Assam-781039,0361 258 2232 (O)/0881 103 9291(M).
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 19/06/2015
VENUE : Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Guwahati-781039, Assam