Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/06/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech/ B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Guwahati
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 23/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Guwahati-781039, Assam
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a walk in interview to be held in the Conference Room of the Department of Biosciences and Bioengineering on June 23, 2015, 11:00 am a temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a DBT, Govt. of India funded project entitled Identification of novel drug targets of Leishmania donovani: Studies on CAAX prenyl protease I and II of the pathogen.”
- Scale of pay: Rs. 12,000 +HRA for JRF if GATE/NET (Fellowship)/BET/BINC not qualified. For GATE/NET/BET/BINC qualified candidates Rs. 16,000 +HRA
- Qualification: Candidates with M.Sc/B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent degree in any life science related subjects. Candidates with experience in Protein Biochemistry/Infectious disease biology/Molecular Biology will be preferred.
- Terms: Appointment will be initially made for a period of one (1) year and may be extended for up to maximum duration of the project.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 23/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati):
Candidates have to appear in the walk-in-interview in person along with an application/CV giving details of all educational qualifications, experience and submit photocopies of relevant documents at the time of interview. Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview. Candidates will not be sent any interview call letter separately. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the interview. Selection is not possible without appearing in the interview. All candidates must report by 11:00 am on the date of interview. Dr. Vikash Kumar Dubey Professor Department of Biosciences and Bioengineering IIT Guwahati, Guwahati – 781 039 Phone: 0361-2582203 Webpage: www.iitg.ernet.in/vdubey
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23/06/2015
VENUE : Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Guwahati-781039, Assam
22-10-2016 , 23-10-2016