Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Greenhouse Attendant, Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) Recruitment 2015 – LETTER NO.23. Candidates who have completed 10th, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Greenhouse Attendant, Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 03/06/2015 at 03.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati)
Vacancy Name : Greenhouse Attendant, Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : 10TH, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :02 Posts
Job Location :Guwahati
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 03/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Conference Room of the Department of Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Guwahati-781039, Assam
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) Greenhouse Attendant, Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a walk in interview to be held in the Conference Room of the Department of Biotechnology on 3 June 2015 at 3:00 pm onward for temporary positions of one JRF and one Greenhouse Attendant in a DBT, Govt. of India funded project entitled “Development of Transgenic Cowpea for Insect Resistance through RNA Interference Technology” (BT/P/LS/11)..
- Scale of Pay:
- Junior Research Fellow (01): Rs 25,000/- + 10 % HRA for the 1st and 2nd years; SRF @ Rs. 28,000/- + 10 % HRA for 3rd year, and applicable only if JRF/SRF is NET/GATE/BET/BINC/SLET/Professional course qualified, otherwise it shall be Rs 12,000/- + HRA for the 1st two years and Rs. 14,000/- + HRA for 3rd year for SRF.
- Greenhouse Attendant (01): Rs 5,000/- consolidated.
- Qualification and Experience:
- JRF: Masters in Life Sciences/Plant Science/ Biotechnology and allied disciplines with prior research experience in plant genetic engineering / molecular biology / tissue culture.
- Greenhouse Attendant: HSLC preferably with experience in hardening and maintaining plants in greenhouse containment and laboratory maintenance.
- Terms: Appointment will be initially made for a period of one (1) year and may be extended for upto a maximum of three (3) years based on performance.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) – Greenhouse Attendant, Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 03/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Greenhouse Attendant, Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati):
Candidates have to appear in the walk-in-interview in person along with an application/CV giving details of all educational qualifications, experience and submit photocopies of relevant documents at the time of interview. Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview. Candidates will not be sent any interview call letter separately. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the interview. Selection is not possible without appearing in the interview. An advance copy of CV may be sent by e-mail to Prof. L. Sahoo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 03/06/2015
VENUE :Conference Room of the Department of Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Guwahati-781039, Assam