Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 19/06/2015 at 02.30 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :03 Posts
Job Location :Guwahati
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 19/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Guwahati-781039, Assam
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a walk in interview to be held in Department of Biosciences & Bioengineering on June 19, 2015, 2:30 pm onwards for three (03) temporary JRF positions funded by DST/DBT, Govt. of India under the following project titles: “Development of novel tissue engineered silk biomaterial based wound dressing patch for diabetic foot ulcers” (BBM/09), “Silk2Heal” (BBM/08) “Electrospun Silk-Bioglass Scaffolds for Interfacial Tissue Engineering” (BBM/10)
- No of post : 03
- Scale of pay: JRF: Rs. 16,000 – 25,000 + HRA (as per project sanction) for GATE/NET/BET/BINC qualified candidates. Rs. 12,000 + HRA otherwise.
- Qualification: JRF: Candidates with M.Sc/B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent degree in any Biotechnology/Life science/Pharmaceutical science/Chemistry/Biochemistry or related subjects. Candidates with experience in animal cell culture/tissue engineering/ biomaterials/ drug delivery/nanotechnology/stem cells with valid NET/GATE will be preferred.
- Terms: Appointment will be initially made for a period of one (1) year and may be extended for up to maximum duration of the project.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 19/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati):
Candidates have to appear for a walk-in-interview along with a signed application letter, a detailed biodata, original & photocopies of certificates, two passport size photographs. Candidates will not be sent any interview call letter separately. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the interview. All candidates must report by 2:00 pm on the date of interview. Advance copy of CV may be sent via email to [email protected] Dr. Biman B. Mandal Associate Professor Biomaterials & Tissue Engineering Laboratory Department of Biosciences & Bioengineering IIT Guwahati, Guwahati – 781 039 Phone: 0361-2582225 Webpage: http://www.iitg.ac.in/biman.mandal/
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 19/06/2015
VENUE : Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Guwahati-781039, Assam