Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy :11 Posts
Job Location :Guwahati
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 17/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Centre for Nanotechnology, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati-781 039
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for WALK-IN INTERVIEW of SRF(NET)/SRF(Direct)/JRF(NET/GATE)/ PROJECT SCIENTIST in a DEITY sponsored research project entitled “Centre for Excellence in Research and Development of NanoelectronicTheranostic Devices” at the Centre for Nanotechnology, IIT Guwahati. The appointment will be on contract basis for one year and co-terminus with the project.
- No of posts: 10
- Qualification and Experience: SRF (Direct): M. Tech in Engineering + 2 years exp. SRF (NET/GATE ): MSc in science + 2 years exp. JRF (NET/GATE): MSc in science or Preferably M. Tech in Engineering Candidates with Electrical/Electronics/Chemical/ Chemistry/Physics/ Life science background are desirable. Candidates with extensive research experience on graphene/SAW/Organic devices/Micro and Nano-fluidics/ quantum dots/synthesis of nanomaterials are preferred. Experience in handling sophisticated analytical equipments for nanotechnology research is also desirable.
- Pay: SRF (Direct): 14000/- + 20% HRA+MA as per institute rule SRF (NET/GATE): 14000/-+ 20% HRA+MA as per institute rule JRF (NET/GATE): 12000/-+ 20% HRA+MA as per institute rule
- No of post: 01
- Qualification and Experience: Project Scientist: PhD degree. in Chemistry, Chemical engineering, Materials Sciences or equivalent. Extensive experience in nanotechnology/biotechnology/chemistry/semiconductor nanomaterials/carbonnanoparticles and composites and independent operation skills of various spectroscopicand microscopic equipment such as SEM, TEM,AFM is mandatory.
- Preferred experience: – Laboratory setup, management and training; preparation of standardoperating procedures – Clean Room operation & Safety. – Micro/nano electrochemical device fabrication and characterizationtechnologies. – Deposition, Etching. – Computational modelling of materials
- Pay: Project Scientist: 19000/- + 20% HRA+MA as per institute rule
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) – Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 17/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati):
Interested candidates may appear for an interview on 17/07/2015, 10.00AM with bio-data, mark sheets, certificates of educational degree and experiences (if any) along with copies of relevant documents. Advanced copies can be sent to the office, Centre for Nanotechnology, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati-781 039. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing the interview. Phone: 0361-258-3075 E-mail: email@example.com
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/07/2015
VENUE : Centre for Nanotechnology, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati-781 039