Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Physical Education Instructors, Coaches through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Degree, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Physical Education Instructors, Coaches. Walk in Interview will be held on 07/07/2015 at 09.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati)
Vacancy Name : Physical Education Instructors, Coaches
Educational Qualification : Diploma, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy :26 Posts
Salary :Rs.1000/-per day
Job Location :GUWAHATI
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 07/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY GUWAHATI, GUWAHATI
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) Physical Education Instructors, Coaches Recruitment:
The Sports Board of IIT Guwahati is looking for Physical Education Instructors & Coaches for a period of around 8 (eight) months starting in August 2015 on purely temporary basis for providing instructions and coaching for the following :
Physical Education Instructors for Games and Sports:
- Athletics (01), Badminton (01), Basketball (01), Cricket (01), Hockey (01), Lawn Tennis (01), Table Tennis (01), Yoga (01).
- Minimum Qualification: i) A bachelor degree in physical education (Graduate+Diploma in PE or Higher Secondary + Degree in PE). ii) Specialization in respective events. iii) Diploma in yoga from a recognized University or an institute (for yoga Instructor). iv) One year of service experience in educational institution of repute.
Coaches for Inter IIT Sports Meet and NSO:
- Athletics (02), Badminton (01), Basketball (02), Cricket (02), Football (02), Hockey (01), Lawn
Tennis (01), Table Tennis (01), Volleyball (02), Weightlifting (01), Water Polo (01), Gym (01), Squash (01).
- Minimum Qualification: i) Diploma in Coaching from recognized university and/or experience of playing at international level or national level (medal holder players in team or individual event) ii) Minimum 1 year of service experience in educational institution of repute iii) For Gym. Coach, minimum 1 year of service experience in Govt. registered gymnasium preferably with bodybuilding back ground.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) – Physical Education Instructors, Coaches Post:
- Written Test on 07/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Physical Education Instructors, Coaches vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati):
Interested candidates must carry their application, bio-data giving all educational qualifications and experiences in details along with original & photocopies of relevant documents, two passport size photographs and no objection certificate from their employer (in case of Govt. employee) at the time of walk in interview to be held on 7 th July 2015 at 9:00 am onwards in the Students’ Affairs Office, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati – 781 039. An advance copy of resume may be sent by post to Assistant Registrar, Students Affairs, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati – 781 039 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning the post. No TA/DA is permissible for attending the interview.
For coaches, preference will be given to those having coaching diploma with experience. Remuneration: Negotiable (Maximum Rs.1000/- per day). The total numbers of likely engagements in the entire period will be approximately 240 days. Hostel accommodation may be considered for outstation exceptional candidates on request subject to availability. Contact number for details: 0361-2582161/65/68/69 during 10:00 am to 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 07/07/2015
VENUE : Assistant Registrar, Students Affairs, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati – 781 039