Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of JRF/ SRF/ Research Associate through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) Recruitment 2015 – NO. / EST. / AN.AC.AML / THE 2,015TH / 4337. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job JRF/ SRF/ Research Associate on or before 18/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)
Vacancy Name : JRF/ SRF/ Research Associate
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000-22,000/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job :18/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy :Department of Chemical Engineering IIT Hyderabad Ordnance Factory Estate, Yeddumailaram 502205, Telangana, India
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) JRF/ SRF/ Research Associate Recruitment:
The position of one JRF/SRF/Research Associate is available in the Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Hyderabad to work on a CSIR sponsored project titled “Steam Reforming of Butanols using High Surface Area Mesoporous CeO2-ZrO2 Mixed Oxides Supported Metal Catalysts “.
Eligibility: The following is the eligibility criteria for JRF/SRF/Research Associate:
- JRF @Rs.12,000/- pm plus HRA/MA: Possessing BE/B.Tech degree in Chemical Engineering with 55% marks and passing of GATE test. Age Maximum 28 years.
- SRF @Rs.14,000/- pm plus HRA/MA: Possessing (i) BE/ B.Tech degree in Chemical Engineering and at least 2 years of post- BE/B.Tech. research/teaching experience as evidence from published papers in standard refereed journals; (ii) ME/M.Tech. degree in Chemical Engineering. Age limit maximum 32 years.
- Research Associate @Rs.22,000/- pm plus HRA/MA: Possessing Doctorate (PhD) degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent OR having 3 years of research, teaching and design & development experience after ME/MTech. Age limit maximum 35 years. Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically handicapped candidates.
- In addition, the candidate should have • Proficiency in scientific writing • Proficiency with computers • Sincere, hardworking, and self-motivated candidates with prior experience in catalysis area will be given priority.
- Duration of project: Three years. The appointment will be on temporary basis for a period of one year. Based on performance in the first year, the appointment could be extended till the end of project.
- Nature of work: Experimental
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) – JRF/ SRF/ Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/05/2015
- Initial screening will be based on merit. After the screening, the short-listed candidates will be called for interview in person along with the original certificates
How To Apply For JRF/ SRF/ Research Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad):
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Deadline for receiving applications is: May 18, 2015 Interested candidates may send their application along with curriculum vitae, photocopies of the certificates (SSLC onwards) and other relevant information to: Department of Chemical Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Dr. Sunil K. Maity Department of Chemical Engineering IIT Hyderabad Ordnance Factory Estate, Yeddumailaram 502205, Telangana, India E-mail: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/05/2015
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016