Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Assistant through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc,M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad).
Eligible candidates can apply online for theJunior Research Assistant Job on or before2/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc,M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : RS.25,000/p.m
Job Location : Telangana
Last Date to Apply for this job :2/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Ordnance Factory Estate, Yeddumailaram -502205 Telangana
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)Junior Research Assistant Recruitment:
- The undersigned invites the bright, young candidates with good academic background to attend the walk-in interview for the post of Junior research assistant (No. of Post: One) as a part of DST SERB Fast track project entitled, “Novel low cost anti fouling materials for healthcare and food packaging industry”.
- Name of the Post Junior Research Assistant
- No. of Post One
- Period of Appointment The appointment will be initially for a period of six months and based on performance, the appointment could be extended till the end of the project (3 years). The selected candidates will be eligible for Ph. D registration if they satisfy all the criteria of IIT Hyderabad.
- Remuneration As per DST norms (Revised) INR 25000/- pm + HRA as application Essential Qualifications 1. M.Sc in Biotechnology, Chemistry and related areas (first class) with JRF/NET or GATE or 2. M.Tech in Materials Science, Metallurgy, Biotechnology, Chemical engineering, Chemistry, and related areas
- Age Limit 35 years Desirable Experience in handling various characterization tools such as XRD, FTIR, UV-Vis spectroscopy and doing bacterial cell culture anti-microbial/anti fouling testing
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) -Junior Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 2/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) :
Interested applicants should email full CV to [email protected] with email subject as ‘JRF position – fast track’ by 2-10-2015 2. Candidate should appear in person on 5-10-2015 (Monday) at 10:00 am with self-attested copies of certificates for verifying essential qualification and DOB proof. 2. No TA/DA will be paid for the candidates appearing in the interview. For any query in this regard, candidates may write to Dr. Mudrika Khandelwal, Principal investigator (Email: [email protected]).
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 2/10/2015
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016