Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 30/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad), Hyderabad
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A position of JRF is available in the Department of Biotechnology, IIT Hyderabad to work on a DBT sponsored project titled “Role of C-terminus of T-type Voltage-gated Calcium Channels in Regulating Channel Expression and Activity”.
- Name of the post: Junior research fellow (JRF)
- Duration of the project: Three years. The appointment will be on temporary basis for a Period of one year. Based on performance in the first year, the appointment could be extended till the end of the project. After two years the candidate will be moved to SRF category with higher emoluments.
- Emoluments: Rs. 25000/- + 10 % HRA
- Eligibility: MSc/MTech in life sciences or allied subjects, with NET/GATE qualification or Graduate degree in life sciences or allied subjects with NET/GATE qualification.
- Age limit: The upper age limit will be 28 years as on the last date of application. Age relaxation upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, women, and physically handicapped categories.
- Nature of work: Experimental, article writing
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- Initial screening will be based on eligibility, merit and other relevant skills. After the screening, shortlisted candidates will be called for interview in person along with the original certificates. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Tentative date of interview is first week of July 2015.
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad):
Interested candidates may apply by sending the attached application form duly filled in along with CV and photocopies of the certificates (10th class onwards) to Dr Anamika Bhargava at [email protected] Mark the subject of email as “Application for DBTJRF”
Last date for application is 30 June 2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016