Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 14/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||14/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dept. of Civil Engineering, IIT Hyderabad|
DETAIL OF INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY HYDERABAD (IIT HYDERABAD) JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW RECRUITMENT:
Applications are invited from motivated researchers of Indian origin for the following temporary position for working in the Department of Science and Technology (DST) Sponsored Project No. DST/TSG/STS/2013/40-G, titled: “Evaluation of Fly Ash Treated Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement (RAP) for Base/Subbase Construction” undertaken in the Department of Civil Engineering at IIT Hyderabad.
- POST: JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF)
- No. of posts: One
- Post No: JRF-01
- Note: The selected candidate will be considered for a PhD program under Project Mode.
- Minimum Qualifications: M.E/ M.Tech in Civil Engineering (First Class) with a specialization in Geotechnical Engineering or Transportation Engineering (Pavements). Prior GATE qualification in Civil Engineering is a must. The candidate should preferably have a GATE Score more than 600 in Civil Engineering.
- Desirable: Experience in performing testing of pavement materials, stabilized soils; Knowledge on FE Modelling and Analysis; Decent research publications.
- Job Description: Designing and performing experimental studies on ‘Fly ash treated Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement (RAP) for Flexible Pavement Construction’. FE Modelling using FLAC/PLAXIS and Analysis of test results. Writing reports on the work performed.
- Emoluments: As per present DST/MHRD norms (Rs. 25,000+HRA for the first year and Rs. 28,000+HRA in the last two years)
ASELECTION PROCEDURE FOR INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY HYDERABAD (IIT HYDERABAD) – JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/04/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW VACANCY IN INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY HYDERABAD (IIT HYDERABAD):
Enthusiastic and interested candidates can apply for the position through the online portal for PhD applications, which is open (http://www.iith.ac.in/phdadmissions/) at IITH website. The deadline for submission of your online application is 14/04/2015. You have to indicate in your application that you are interested in project based PhD to consider your application for this position. Selection for the JRF (Project based PhD) will also be conducted along with regular PhD interviews in the Department of Civil Engineering. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated of the date of written test/interview through email communication.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/04/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016