Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 02/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 02/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad), Hyderabad
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following assignment in a purely time-bound research project undertaken in the Department of Biomedical Engineering of the Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad.
- Name of the post Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Number of Posts One (01)
- Name of the Research Project Nondestructive characterization of surfaces using digital holographic microscopy
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency BRNS, DAE, Govt. of India
- Duration of the Project Three years (03)
- Consolidated monthly compensation Rs.25,000/- for 1st and 2nd Year and Rs. 28,000/- for 3rd Year on redesignation by the committee.
- Essential Qualifications M. Tech (Engineering physics, Applied Optics, lasers and photonics) with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (OR) M.Sc. (Physics) with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA with valid GATE Score
- Age Candidates should not be more than 28 years
- For technical information of the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address/phone: Name : Dr. Renu John
Address : Associate Professor and Head, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Kandi, TS-502085, India Tele. No: 040-2301-6097. E-mail : [email protected]
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad):
Eligible candidates should apply with their CV via email to [email protected] on before Oct 2nd, 2015, with the subject marked as “JRF- BRNS”. Candidates will be short listed for the interview based on merit and will be informed via email. (Tentative date for the interview will be 09th of October 2015) Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals of degree certificates (one set of xerox), and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.) No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview. Tenure of the JRF will be initially for one year and extended to the 2nd and 3rd year based on performance. Preference will be given to the candidates whoever having valid GATE score or CSIR/UGC/NET.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/10/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017