Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER ARDB 1/ 2015.. Candidates who have completed M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Associate on or before 10/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)
Vacancy Name : Project Associate
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.30,000/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad), Hyderabad
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Civil Engineering of the Institute.
- Name of the temporary post Project Associate ( 2 Posts)
- Name of Project Damage Modeling in Composite Plates Using Finite Element Analysis
- Name of Sponsoring agency AR&DB, DRDO, New Delhi
- Tenure of Project 1 Year ( Extension to 3 years based on performance)
- Consolidated monthly Compensation Rs 30,000/- PM
- Essential Qualifications and experience M.E/ M.Tech in Civil/ Structural Engineering / Applied Mechanics/ Aerospace, With a First class.
- For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the principal investigator at the following address/phone: Name: Dr. Amirtham Rajagopal Address: Department of Civil Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Ordnance Factory Estate, Yeddumailaram. AP 502205. India. Telephone Number : 040 -2301 6094
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) – Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad):
Eligible persons should apply with their CV via email to [email protected], on or before 10th June, 2015. Mark the subject as “PA –Damage Modeling in composites using FEA”. Candidates will be short listed for interview based on merit and need of the project,
and will be informed via email .Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals of degree certificates, academic transcripts, and date of birth proof along with other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.)
Selected candidate may be permitted to register for Ph.D degree as per existing institute rules of IIT Hyderabad.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/06/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER ARDB 1/ 2015.
Other Top Company Openings:
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|