Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 30.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr. V. Sharma : Department of Physics Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Ordnance factory Estate, Yeddumailaram, AP-502205|
DETAIL OF INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY HYDERABAD (IIT HYDERABAD) JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW RECRUITMENT:
Applications are invited for the following assignment in a purely timebound research project undertaken in the Department of Physics of the Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow||01||M.Sc. (Physics) with 60%||Rs.16,000-18,000/- p.m.||27 years|
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY HYDERABAD (IIT HYDERABAD) – JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30.01.2015.
- The selection would be through assessment of academic achievements of the candidate by a committee. No TADA will be paid to candidates for appearing the interview
HOW TO APPLY FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW VACANCY IN INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY HYDERABAD (IIT HYDERABAD):
- Eligible candidates should apply with their CV via email to vsharmaaith.ac.in on or before January 30, 2015, with the subject marked as JRF- DST.
- Candidates will be short listed for the interview based on merit and will be informed via email. (Tentative date for the interview will be ” February, 2015)
- Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals of degree certificates (one set of xerox), and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.)
- No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
- Tenure of the JRF will be initially for a period of six months and will be extended till the end of project based on the performance.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having valid GATE score or CSIR/UGC/NET.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Hyderabad|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017