Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Technician through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed ITI/ DIPLOMA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Technician on or before 30/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Technician|
|Educational Qualification||ITI/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH), Hyderabad|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) Project Technician Recruitment:
Subject: Walk in interview for the post of “Project Technician”. on a time-limited contract
- Name of the Post Project Technician – 01 post
- Name of the Project Frontier Areas of Science and Technology(FAST) Centre for Sustainable Development.
- Project Period One year from the date of appointment. Can be extended based on performance.
- Remuneration 9000/- per month
- Essential Qual ification ITI Diploma(Fitter)
- Lab/Work Area Structure Engineering Lab
- Experience Apprenticeship in a Concrete materials/Structural Engineering lab for three (3) months minimum.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) – Project Technician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Technician Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH):
Interested candidates possessing the above qualification may send their bio-data to the email: careers(miith.ac.in or hand over the application in person in Admin Section of Institute on or before 30th April 2015. Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test followed by interview on 13th May2015 . The Candidate should appear in person on 13th May 20 15(Wednesday) with originals of degree certificates, mark transcript and date of birth proof (Two copies of passport size photograph and above mentioned certificate are required) . No TA/DA will be paid for the candidates appearing for the written test/Interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/04/2015
03-03-2017 , 04-03-2017