Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior, Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : IITBBS/R&D/GP082/REC/05/2015‐16. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior, Senior Research Fellow Job on or before 06/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar)
Vacancy Name : Junior, Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 06/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BHUBANESWAR Research and Development Unit (R&D) Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar – 751007
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar) Junior, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the School of Earth, Ocean & Climate Sciences of this Institute.
- Name of the Temporary Assignment : Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research fellow ‐ 1 post
- Name of the temporary research Project : “Multiscale analysis of circulation and variability in the North‐Western Bay of Bengal using HF radar observations”.
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : Indian national Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS), Hyderabad
- Consolidated Fellowship : As per norms
- Qualification & Experiences : 60% or 6.5 CGPA in M.Sc/ M.Tech in Physics/ Mathematics/ Atmospheric and Ocean Sciences/ Climate Sciences with Mathematics at UG level as major/minor with good academic career and with valid NET/ GATE score. Knowledge of computer programming is desirable.
- Duration : One year. It may be extended for another one year on the satisfactory performance.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar) – Junior, Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior, Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar) :
Interested eligible persons may apply on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials to the undersigned on or before 6th July 2015 at the address: Asst. Registrar (R&D), IIT Bhubaneswar, Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar ‐ 751007.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/7/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. : IITBBS/R&D/GP082/REC/05/2015‐16.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017