Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Post Doctoral Fellowship through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Post Doctoral Fellowship Job on or before 15.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar)|
|Vacancy Name||Post Doctoral Fellowship|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BHUBANESWAR Sponsored Research and Industrial Consultancy (SRIC) Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar – 751007|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar) Post Doctoral Fellowship Recruitment:
Candidates preferably below 35 years having a Ph.D. Degree and willing to carry out advanced research in the fields of Basic Sciences; Earth, Ocean & Climate Sciences; Electrical Sciences; Infrastructure; Mechanical Sciences; Humanities, Social Sciences & Management may apply for this position.
- Tenure This is purely a temporary time-bound position, and must not be considered in any way as a permanent cadre of the Institute. The fellowship is offered initially for a period of one (1) year, and may be extended for another year based on review of the contributions made by the Fellow.
- Responsibility The Fellow will be required to participate in the teaching and research activities of the Institute including mentoring young undergraduates and post-graduate students. The Fellow shall also carry out any other assignments related to academics as given by the Institute.
- Eligibility Consistently good academic record followed by a Ph.D. degree in the relevant fields in Engineering/Science/Humanities. Only those candidates, who have received the Ph. D. degree within the past two years, will be considered.
- Process Application should include : – Detailed CV One-page summary of Ph.D. work Two-page research proposal One-set of copies of publication. All relevant educational certificates & marksheets. Candidates called for interview will be reimbursed TA (up to AC 3-Tier Rail fare/ Bus fare) by the shortest route.
- Fellowship For Engineering: Rs. 30,000-35,000 depending on years of post-Ph.D. experience. For Science & Humanities: Rs. 25,000-30,000 depending on years of post-Ph.D. experience.
- Other Suitable accommodation along with a contingency grant of Rs.40, 000 per annum will be admissible. House Rent Allowance as admissible, if accommodation is not provided.
- Medical and Leave benefit: As admissible by the Institute.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar)- Post Doctoral Fellowship Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.03.2015
- The candidate called for interview shall make a presentation of his/her research plan before a selection committee.
How to apply for Post Doctoral Fellowship Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar):
- After online submission, print a hard-copy of the completed application form (the online portal will allow you to print after successful electronic submission of your application). Attach all relevant enclosures and forward the application packet to:
- Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs)
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
- Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar – 751 007
- The hardcopy of application form with necessary enclosures should be signed and submitted to above mentioned address along with a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 500/-for General/OBC, Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PD drawn in favour of “IIT Bhubaneswar” on any nationalized bank payable at Bhubaneswar in A4 size envelope only by post or in person. The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees.
- Please super-scribe ‘Application for Post Doctoral Position in the School of ______________’ on the top of the envelope.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to call a limited number of candidates for interview.
- Incomplete applications/application without relevant supporting documents/ application without prescribed Demand Draft/ application not on prescribed form will be out rightly rejected and no correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.03.2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016