Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Student Counsellor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT No. Rectt/04/Non-Acad/2015 dt. 14.04.2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D Can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Student Counsellor & More Vacancies on or before 20/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar)|
|Vacancy Name||Student Counsellor & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BHUBANESWAR Samantapuri, Bhubaneswar – 751013|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) Student Counsellor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications through ONLINE are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for some Non-Teaching posts ON CONTRACT for a period of 2 (two) years. Detailed vacancies for the posts are given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Physical Training Instructor||1||Qualification and Experience: Master’s Degree in Physical Education with minimum 55% marks and minimum three years of relevant experience in Physical Education/Sports and Games/ Swimming, Hockey and Gymnasium at University or State or National level. OR Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education with minimum 55% marks and minimum five years of relevant experience in Physical Education/Sports and Games/ Swimming, Hockey and Gymnasium at University or State or National level. Desirable: NIS diploma in the field of sports indicated above. Experience in coaching sports and Games activities/ Swimming & Gymkhana activities at University and College level. Proficiency in more than one game.||PB-2: Rs.9300-34800/- GP- Rs.4200/-|
|Student Counsellor||1||Qualification and Experience: Master’s degree with more than 60% marks or a CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale in the field of Psychology (Counselling, Clinical Psychology), Sociology. Candidates with Ph. D. /M. Phil. with 2 years’ experience will be preferred. Desirable: (a) Have training in counselling technique and / or any therapeutic module (b) Experience in Counselling students of highly competitive residential Institute of higher learning (c) Administrative experience in managing relevant Counselling service set-ups||PB-3: Rs.15600-39100/- GP- Rs.5400/-|
|Career Development & Training Officer||1||Qualification & Experience: Master Degree in Science/ Engineering/Management (Human Resource only) /Arts (or equivalent degree) with more than 60% marks or a CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale and with at least four years of work experience in teaching /industry in similar jobs. OR Bachelor degree in Engineering with more than 60% marks or a CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale with at least 5 years of work experience in teaching /industry in similar jobs. OR M. Tech. (with specialization related to afore mentioned B. Tech., disciplines)/M.B.A. (Human Resource only) with more than 60% marks or a CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale with 3 years of teaching /industry in similar jobs. Desirable: The applicants should: 1. Be computer savvy with high proficiency in MS Office and other typical business applications. 2. Possess excellent communication and PR skills. 3. Possess the ability to co-ordinate with Senior and Junior members of the team effectively & articulate in an appropriate manner. 4. Be Target-oriented, confident, assertive & should have analytical approach. 5. Prior exposure in the field of corporate relations, human relations, recruitment and/or marketing, especially in service industry or educational institutions, is desired. Strong marketing skills is necessary.||PB-3: Rs.15600-39100/- GP- Rs.5400/-|
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) – Student Counsellor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/5/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Student Counsellor & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar):
- The candidates are required to apply through ONLINE process up to 13.05.2015. Please visit Institute website www.iitbbs.ac.in for online application. The opening date of submission of online application is 14.04.2015
- A printout of the online application form, duly signed along with application fee (as applicable) in the form of Demand Draft in original and self-attested copies of all educational qualifications, experiences and testimonials must reach the institute on or before 20.05.2015. The complete application may be sent through Speed Post /Courier etc. The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay. Applications not received within the due date shall be rejected. No correspondence in this regard shall be made by the Institute.
- The applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.500/-(Rupees five hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft (DD) from any scheduled Commercial Bank in favour of “Registrar, IIT Bhubaneswar” payable at Bhubaneswar. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Transgender category and women candidates are not required to pay application fee. Candidates should mention their particulars (Name, address & position applied) on the reverse of the DD.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The envelope containing the application should be printed with: “Application for the post of__________________”.
- Age relaxation will be given for SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disabilities (PwD)/Ex-servicemen, central government employee as per Government of India norms. Employees working under IIT system who are otherwise educationally qualified would be eligible for age relaxation up to 50 years of age.
- Eligibility of candidate with regard to qualification & experience shall be calculated/ considered with reference to last date of the online application. Due relaxation in respect of qualification and experience will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex-servicemen candidates as per Government of India norms.
- The shortlisted applicants shall have to appear for a test and/or interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct written and/or trade test for the post wherever the circumstances so warranted or may fix a criteria after taking into the qualification and experience of the applicants without conducting any written test (b) not to fill all the advertised positions (c) consequential vacancies including additional post arising at the time of interview for available candidate by direct recruitment. The number of positions is thus open to change.
- The institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by candidates at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedent/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her service/engagement at the Institute shall be terminated.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax experience in exceptional cases, or in the case of persons already holding analogous positions in a Central Technical Institute/University/ Research Institution.
- Experience prescribed may be relaxed in the case of exceptionally meritorious candidates.
- The Institute also reserves the right to fill the posts fully or partially depending on the availability of suitable candidates without assigning any reasons thereof. Candidate not found suitable for the position applied for may be considered for a lower position.
- Candidates should submit their SC/ST/OBC/Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority along with the application form, in support of their claim.
- Degree as referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University / Institute.
- Mere eligibility dose not vest any right on any candidate for being called for written test / interview. The Institute may fix higher cut off limits / marks in the event of receipt of large number of applications. The decision of the Institute in all matters shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / interview. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi Government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies should submit their application through proper channel. However, they may send an Advance Copy of the application. Those who are unable to process their application through proper channel may submit ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ from their present employer during the time of interview. However, they should submit an undertaking with their application that the NOC would be submitted at the time of interview. Direct pplication from such candidates will not be entertained.
- Candidates should send self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from matriculation onwards in support of their qualifications. Originals should not be sent along with the application but these must be produced at the time of interview for verification. Incomplete applications or applications without self- attested copies of certificates or applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply in separate application forms. Separate application fee will also be required to be sent (as applicable).
- Any dispute with regard to the selection/recruitment process will be subject to Courts / Tribunals having jurisdiction over Bhubaneswar.
- In case of any mistake occurring inadvertently in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of offer of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/modify any communication made to the candidates.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the written test/interview except the SC/ST/PwD candidates who will be paid second/sleeper Class railway/bus fare by shortest route.
- No interim enquiries will be entertained. However, candidates are advised to keep visiting the Institute website www.iitbbs.ac.in for any updates in this regard.
- The candidates so selected and engaged against this advertisement may be regularized in the post on satisfactory performance during the contract period.
- Check-list of Documents to be submitted along with the application. i) Printout of online Application duly signed. ii) Demand Draft for Rs.500/- (please mention name, address, position applied for on the back side of the DD) except those exempted from payment of fee. iii) Self-Attested Copies of all certificates, Mark sheets from SSC/HSC/Matriculation onwards. iv) Self-Attested copies of any other relevant certificates / testimonials. v) Self-Attested Copies Caste Certificates (SC/ST/OBC), certificates for Persons with Disabilities (PwD), Ex-Servicemen, meritorious sports persons. In case of OBC category candidates, latest non-creamy layer certificate is essential. vi) Experience Certificate issued by the Competent Authorities in case of Central Government employee.
- Address for sending the printout of the online application is as follows: Assistant Registrar (Estt.) Address: Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar Bhubaneswar – 751007
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/5/2015
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT No. Rectt/04/Non-Acad/2015 dt. 14.04.2015
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016