Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Superintending Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. Rectt./ 02 / Non-Acad / 2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech, Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Superintending Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer Job on or before 06.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar)|
|Vacancy Name||Superintending Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06.04.2015.|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BHUBANESWAR Sponsored Research and Industrial Consultancy (SRIC) Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar – 751007|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar) Superintending Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment:
Application through ONLINE are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following positions On Contract / Deputation for a period of 2 (two) years:
- Superintending Engineer (Civil) 01 (UR) PB-4: ₹37400-67000/- GP ₹8700/-
- Assistant Executive Engineer(Civil) 01 (UR) PB-3: ₹15600-39100/- GP ₹5400/-
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) 01(UR) PB-3: ₹15600-39100/- GP ₹5400/-
Qualification & Experiences:
- Superintending Engineer (Civil): Pay Band: ₹.37400- 67000/- (PB-4) with Grade Pay ₹8700/- and other admissible allowances as per Institute rules which is at present at par with Central Government Employees. Qualification & Experience: (i) Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute / university with a total of 15 years of experience in execution and construction of Civil Work including Public Health and Contract management. (ii) Holding analogous post at the same level or worked as an Executive Engineer in the Pay Band-3 [₹.15,600-39,100/-] with a Grade Pay of ₹. 6600/- or equivalent for a period of at least 7 years under the Central / State Government including Govt. Autonomous Bodies / Organizations and Public Sector Undertakings. Desirable: Master’s Degree in Construction Management or equivalent. Work Experience of implementation of a large project having layout of at least ₹.150 crores or more. Upper Age Limit: 50 years
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): Pay Band: ₹.15600- 39100/- (PB-3) with Grade Pay ₹5400/- and other admissible allowances as per Institute rules which is at present at par with Central Government Employees. Qualification & Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with at least 6 years of experience in the execution and supervision of large Civil Works, Building construction etc. as Assistant Engineer. Upper Age Limit: 40 years
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical): Pay Band: ₹.15600- 39100/- (PB-3) with Grade Pay ₹5400/- and other admissible allowances as per Institute rules which is at present at par with Central Government Employees. Qualification & Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with at least 6 years of experience in the execution and supervision of large Electrical Works as Assistant Engineer. Upper Age Limit: 40 years
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar)- Superintending Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06.04.2015.
- The candidate called for interview shall make a presentation of his/her research plan before a selection committee.
How to apply for Superintending Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar):
- The candidate is required to apply through ONLINE. Please visit Institute website www.iitbbs.ac.in for online application. Last date of submission of online application is 06.04.2015.
- A printout of the online application form, duly signed, along with application fee in the form of Demand Draft in original (as applicable) and self-attested copies of all educational qualification, experience and testimonials must reach the institute on or before 13.04.2015. Such application may be sent through Registered Post/Speed Post /Courier etc. Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay. Application not received within the due date shall be rejected.
- The applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of ₹ 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft (DD) from any scheduled Commercial Bank in favour of “Registrar, IIT Bhubaneswar” payable at Bhubaneswar. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category and women candidates are not required to pay application fee. Candidate should mention his/her particulars (Names, address & position applied) on the reverse of the DD.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The Envelop should be super scribed as “Application for the post of__________________”.
- Age relaxation will be given for SC/ST/OBC, Central Government employee as per Government of India norms. Employees working under IIT system who are otherwise educationally qualified would be eligible for age relaxation up to 50 years of age.
- Eligibility of candidate with regards to qualification & experience shall be calculated/considered with reference to last date of the online application.
- The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct written test/presentation, if required or may fix criteria after taking into the qualification and experience of the applicants without conducting any test/presentation (b) not to fill all the advertised positions (c) consequential vacancies including additional post arising at the time of interview for available candidate by direct recruitment. The number of position is thus open to change.
- The institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by candidates at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedent/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her service/engagement at the Institute shall be terminated.
- The posts carry retirement/terminal benefits as per Government of India rules. Applicability of New Pension Scheme 2004 will be as per Government of India rules.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax experience in exceptionalmeritoriouscases, or in the case of persons already holding analogous positions in a Central Technical Institute/University/ Research Institution.
- The Institute also reserves the right to fill the posts fully or partially depending on the availability of suitable candidates without assigning any reasons thereof. Candidate not found suitable for the position applied for may be considered for a lower position.
- Candidate should submit their SC/ST/OBC Certificate issued by Competent Authority along with the application, in support of his/her claim.
- Degree as referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University / Institute.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for written test/interview. The Institute may fix higher cut off limits/ marks in the event of receipt of large number of applications. The decision of the Institute in all matters shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection /interview. Canvassing in any manner would disqualify the candidature.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi Government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertakings should submit their application through proper channel. However, they may send an Advance Copy of the application. Those who are unable to process their application through proper channel may submit ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ from their present employer during the time of interview. However, they should submit an undertaking with their application that the NOC would be submitted at the time of Interview. Direct application from such candidates will not be entertained without NOC/Undertaking.
- Candidates should send attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from matriculation onwards in support of their qualifications. Originals should not be sent along with the application but must be produced at the time of interview. Incomplete applications or applications without self-attested copies of certificates or applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply in separate application form. Separate application fee will be required to be sent (as applicable).
- Any dispute with regard to the selection/recruitment process will be subject to Courts / Tribunals having jurisdiction over Bhubaneswar.
- In case of any mistake occurs inadvertently in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of offer of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/modify any communication made to the candidates.
- Traveling Allowance is admissible to the candidates called for Interview as per the Government of India rules by the shortest route on submission of tickets of both ways journey.
- No interim enquiries will be entertained. However, candidates are advised to keep visiting the Institute website www.iitbbs.ac.in for any updates in this regards.
- The candidates appointed / engaged against this advertisement may be regularized based on satisfactory performance.
- Check-list of Documents to be submitted along with the application: i) Printout of online Application Form duly zinged and having passport size photo. ii) Demand Draft for ₹ 500/- (please mention name, address, position applied for on the back side of the DD) except those exempted from payment of fee. iii) Attested Copies of all certificates, Mark sheets from SSC/HSC/Matriculation onwards; iv) Attested copies of any other relevant certificates / testimonials.v) Attested Copies Caste Certificates (SC/ST/OBC). In case of OBC category candidates, latest non-creamy layer certificate is essential vi) Experience issued by the Competent Authorities in case of Central Government employee.
- Address for sending the hard copy of the signed online application is as follows: Address Assistant Registrar (Estt.) Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Toshali Bhawan Satya Nagar Bhubaneswar – 751 007
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06.04.2015.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. Rectt./ 02 / Non-Acad / 2015
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017