Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. RECTT/ 05 /NON-ACAD/2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS, MD, MS, Post Graduate, B.Tech, MCA, PG diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Staff Nurse & More Vacancies Job on or before 19/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar)
Vacancy Name : Staff Nurse & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, MS/MD, Any Post Graduate, B.E/B.Tech, MCA, PG-Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 15 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-40,000/- pm.
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 19/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BHUBANESWAR Toshali Bhawan, Bhubaneswar- 751007
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar) Staff Nurse & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications through ONLINE are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for some Non-Teaching posts ON CONTRACT for a period of 2 (two) years. Detailed vacancies for the posts are given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Medical Officer (Resident)||2||Qualification & Experience: MBBS, including completion of compulsory rotating internship, followed by at least 3 years of experience in a recognized hospital, OR Post-Graduate in an appropriate branch of Medicine plus at least one year experience in a recognized hospital, OR MD, OR MS, in an appropriate branch of Medicine. Desirable: MBBS, including completion of compulsory rotating internship, followed by at least 3 years of experience in a recognized hospital, OR Post-Graduate in an appropriate branch of Medicine plus at least one year experience in a recognized hospital, OR MD, OR MS, in an appropriate branch of Medicine.||PB-3- Rs15600-39100/- GP Rs.5400/-||Upper age Limit: 50 years|
|Staff Nurse||2||Qualification & Experience: Intermediate OR 10+2 OR equivalent and must have pass the examination held by Nursing Council with 3 year course in general nursing and Mid-wiferry, with 1 st Division or equivalent grade, with 3 years of relevant experience in Govt./Semi Govt./Central autonomous bodies/reputed hospital. Desirable: Experience in any reputed hospitals recognized by the Central or State Nursing Council.||PB-2- Rs.9300 – 34800/- GP Rs. 4200/-||Upper age Limit: 35 years|
|Physical Training Instructor||2||Qualification & Experience: A Master Degree in Physical Education with 55% marks with three year relevant experience OR Bachelor Degree in Physical Education with 5 years of relevant experience. Desirable: Experience in reputed Engineering/Technical Institute of National Importance like IITs/IISERs/IISc./NITs and similar Central Govt. institutions and knowledge in computer application.||PB-2-Rs.9300-34800/- GP Rs. 4200/-||Upper age Limit: 35 years|
|Pharmacist||2||Qualification & Experience: (i) First Class Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Pharmacy granted by an institution of the Central/State Govt. or an Institution recognized by Central OR State Government. (ii) Should be registered as “Pharmacist” under the Pharmacy Act, 1948. (iii) 2 years relevant experience in Govt./Semi Govt./Central Autonomous Bodies. Desirable: Experience in health center/hospital of any reputed Engineering/Technical Institute of National Importance like IITs/IISERs/IISc./NITs and similar Central Govt. institutions or public sector units.||PB-1-Rs.5200-20200/- GP Rs.2000/-||Upper age Limit: 35 years|
|Network Administrator||2||Essential Qualification: Second Class Bachelor’s Degree (BE/B.Tech/MCA OR EQUIVALENT) with CCNA/CCNP certifications and Good communication skills Desirable: At least 3 years’ experience in above areas in a reputed organisation||Consolidated Rs. 40000/-||Upper Age Limit: 30 years|
|System Administrator||2||Essential Qualifications: Second Class Bachelor’s degree, PG Diploma in the above areas or equivalent with 3 year demonstrated experience and knowledge in a reputed organization. Desirable: 3 years of hands-on experience with various distributions of Linux, including RedHat (RHEL), CentOS and SLES and Windows. Experience in Linux architecture, design and implementation. Working knowledge of various security methodologies and processes. Knowledge of configuring and implementing technical security solutions (firewalls and intrusion detection systems). Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and analysis and applications. Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications. Understanding of common network services (web, mail, FTP, etc), network vulnerabilities, and network attack patterns is a must Perl programming experience preferred. Experience with security assessment tools (NMAP, Qualys, Nessus, Metasploit, Netcatetc) Certification: SANS-GCIH, CCNA, CCSA. etc Experience: 3 years and above||Consolidated Rs. 40000/-||Upper Age Limit: 30 years|
|Programmer||3||Essential Qualification: First Class Bachelor’s Degree (BE/B.Tech preferably in Computer Science Engineering/ MCA OR EQUIVALENT) with 3 years’ relevant experience in reputed academic institutions. Experience: Deep knowledge in PHP, JAVA, C, DOTNET, database management and HTML Desirable: Experience in the development of ERP/IMS/Software system development for academic operations in Engineering Institutions.||Consolidated Rs. 40000/-||Upper Age Limit: 30 years|
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar) – Staff Nurse & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Staff Nurse & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar) :
- The candidates are required to apply through ONLINE process up to 19.06.2015. Please visit Institute website www.iitbbs.ac.in for online application. The opening date of submission of online application is 22.05.2015
- A printout of the online application form, duly signed along with application fee (as applicable) in the form of Demand Draft in original and self-attested copies of all educational qualifications, experiences and testimonials must reach the Institute on or before 26.06.2015. The complete application may be sent through Speed Post /Courier etc. The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay. Applications not received within the due date shall be rejected. No correspondence in this regard shall be made by the Institute.
- The applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.500/-(Rupees five hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft (DD) from any scheduled Commercial Bank in favour of “Registrar, IIT Bhubaneswar” payable at Bhubaneswar. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Transgender category and women candidates are not required to pay application fee. Candidates should mention their particulars (Name, address & position applied) on the reverse of the DD.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The envelope containing the application should be printed with: “Application for the post of__________________”.
- Address for sending the printout of the online application is as follows: Address: Assistant Registrar (Estt.) Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar Bhubaneswar – 751007
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/6/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. RECTT/ 05 /NON-ACAD/2015.
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017