Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Counsellor through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. RECT/ADMN-I/2014/12. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Counsellor Job on or before 23/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Registrar, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai – 400076|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Counsellor Recruitment:
Online applications are invited for the following post(s).
|S.No||Post details||No. of posts and category||Qualification and Experience|
Job Ref. No : Job/68 Counsellor at Dean SA Office Pay in Pay Band Rs.18750
Pay Band: 15600-39100(PB-3) Grade Pay: 6600
Total Emoluments (excluding HRA): 59100 per month
Appt Type: On Contract for a period of 5 years
Age Limit: 45 yrs
Application mode: Online
Master’s Degree (Clinical Psychology) or equivalent. An additional qualification in Mental Health and Counselling desirable. 5 years experience in counselling students with regard to their academic and social problems OR considerable teaching experience in colleges or University with close interaction with students.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)- Counsellor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Counsellor Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay):
- Post is unreserved
- Age is relaxable for internal candidates as per rules.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Persons employed in Government and Semi-Government organization or Educational Institution must send hard copy of their online application through proper channel. To avoid delay, an advance copy of such online application complete in all respect, may be sent super scribing on the top of the application, “ADVANCE COPY”.
- The applications received in response to advertisement will be scrutinized and short-listed candidates only will be called for interview. Merely fulfilling the requirements laid down in the advertisement will not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for interview.
- Candidates (other than those belonging to SC/ST/PH and women candidates) must send a Demand Draft of Rs.100/- (non refundable) drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Mumbai, in favour of Registrar, IITBombay alongwith the application.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed air fare by economy class (by Air India only) to the Institute and back from city of your residence (in India) by the shortest route on production of the proof of onward journey and return journey (Photocopy of the ticket/receipt and the Boarding Pass for onward journey). Fare will not be paid on the spot, but will be reimbursed subsequently.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
- Hard copy of online application received after the last date, unsigned, without enclosures or incomplete in any other respect shall not be considered.
- The application may be sent sufficiently in advance avoiding postal delays. 11) In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- Eligibility of a candidate and satisfaction of any other Shortlisting criteria shall be considered as on the closing date of online application interface.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of test/ interview and reasons for not being called for test/ interview. For applying, visit the website http://www.iitb.ac.in/jobs.html. Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply online as specified in the application mode under ‘Post details’ (in prescribed format available on website) along with copies ofself-attested certificates. Last date of closing the online application interface is 23/03/2015 . Printout of online applications and other documents must reach the Registrar, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai – 400076 by 5:45 pm on 01/04/2015 . Postal delay will not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/3/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. RECT/ADMN-I/2014/12.