Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Officer through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. RECT/ADMN-I/2015/1. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Executive Officer Job on or before 27/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Vacancy Name : Executive Officer
Educational Qualification : LLB
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.42,000-60,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 27/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Registrar, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai – 400076
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Executive Officer Recruitment:
Online applications are invited for the following post(s).
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Job Ref. No : Job/83 Executive Officer at Administration||1||Essential Qualification: 5 (Five) years Integrated LLB (Hons.) Degree OR LLB Degree from a reputed Law University Required Experience / Skills: 2-3 years experience as an Advocate or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a large bank/financial institution/statutory corporation/company and /or legal associate / legal consultant in an Advocates or Solicitors office or in the Legal Department of Central/State Government. Membership to Bar Council of India is a must. Desirable Skills: Preparing initial drafts of legislation administered/to be administered by the Institute. Preparation of drafts of pleadings and comprehensive instructions/briefs to counsel in connection with litigations involving Institution. Handling disciplinary / service issues. Appearing before Conciliation Officers, Labour Courts, Tribunals etc. on behalf of the Institute. Any other related work assigned by the authorities.||Consolidated Pay Range: 42000 to 60000 Annual Increment: 4500 Appt Type: On Contract for a period of 3 years||Age Limit: 45 yrs|
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) – Executive Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Executive Officer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) :
- Post is temporary.
- Age is relaxable for internal candidates.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Persons employed in Government and Semi-Government organization or Educational Institution must send hard copy of their online application through proper channel. To avoid delay, an advance copy of such online application complete in all respect, may be sent super scribing on the top of the application,”ADVANCE COPY”.
- The applications received in response to advertisement will be scrutinized and short-listed candidates only will be called for test/interview. Merely fulfilling the requirements laid down in the advertisement will not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
- Hard copy of online application received after the last date, unsigned, without enclosures or incomplete in any other respect shall not be considered.
- The application may be sent sufficiently in advance avoiding postal delays.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- Eligibility of a candidate and satisfaction of any other Shortlisting criteria shall be considered as on the closing date of online application interface.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of test/ interview and reasons for not being called for test/ interview. For applying, visit the website http://www.iitb.ac.in/jobs.html. Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply online only. Last date of closing the online application interface is 27/07/2015 . Printout of online applications along with copies of self-attested certificates and other documents must reach the Registrar, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai – 400076 by 5:45 pm on 05/08/2015 . Postal delay will not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/7/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. RECT/ADMN-I/2015/1.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017