Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Research Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 53/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Project Research Assistant Job on or before 30th April, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Research Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.21,000 – 31,000/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30th April, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Project Research Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for the sponsored project undertaken in the Centre for Urban Science & Engineering (C-USE) of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 6 Months and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 14IMHPCU002 : “CUSE R&D Project – Designing Immersive virtual environments (IVEs) to promote environmental attitudes and pro-environmental behaviour (PEBs) in educational campus” (IIT-Mhrd Plan Grant for C-USE R&D Projects)
- Position & Salary Project Research Assistant (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.21000 – 31000/- p.m.
- Qualification B.Tech/B.E/B.DES/MCA OR or M.Des/M.Tech. Candidates with M.Des/M.Tech will be considered for higher position and salary as per Institute rule.
- The positions are temporary and the appointment would be made initially for a period of six months and extendable for the duration of the project (Maximum Three years) based on satisfactory performance. Candidates are requested to send work samples at email@example.com
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)- Project Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30th April, 2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Research Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay):
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 30th April, 2015 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30th April, 2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 53/2015