Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Project Manager through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 39/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech./B.E/M.A/M.Sc./M.CA/MBA/ M.E/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Senior Project Manager Job on or before 27/3/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Project Manager|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ B.E/B.Tech/M.A/M.Sc/MCA/MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.58,000 – 78,000/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Senior Project Manager Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for the sponsored project undertaken in the SJM School of Management of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 13DSF001 : “DS Foundation IITBombay Entrepreneurship Centre” (DS Foundation)
- Position & Salary Senior Project Manager (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.58000 – 78000/- p.m.
- Qualification Ph.D with 4 Years Experience M.Tech./M.E/M.Des. with 8 Years Experience B.Tech./B.E/M.A/M.Sc./M.CA/MBA or equivalent with 10 Years Experience
- Job Profile The job involves formulation and execution of academic as well as business-related activities related to the Centre for entrepreneurship. The candidate is therefore expected have prior experience in teaching, assessment and evaluation, organizing workshops, conferences and training programs, networking with agencies promoting start-up ventures and providing mentorship assistance to the students. The selected candidate therefore must have prior experience in teaching courses, organizing industry-academic programmes, experience in setting up and managing operations of Entrepreneurship cell and exposure to recent approaches in entrepreneurial education.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)- Senior Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Project Manager Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay):
The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview. Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 27th March, 2015 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/3/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 39/2015.
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016